About Bluffton


  Al-Harry Furniture Design is located in the heart of the eclectic “Old Town District” of Bluffton, South Carolina – a storied community that was officially incorporated in 1852 and more recently recognized as a National Historic District. Prior to the Civil War, Bluffton was a hotbed of the Secession Movement that led South Carolina to be the first state to secede from the Union. Bluffton was made to pay for its rebellion when it was almost totally burned and destroyed by Union troops in the early 1860s following the Battle of Port Royal Sound and the Union Army’s occupation of Hilton Head Island. And it was not until the 1980s and 1990’s when Bluffton was able to get fully back on its feet – largely the result of an influx of retirees coupled with a renewed vigor by a growing population of homebuilders and fledgling, entrepreneurial business owners. In 2005, Bluffton was recognized as a “Preserve America Community” by the President of the United States for its initiatives to protect and celebrate its heritage. Al-Harry Furniture Design is proud to be a part of Bluffton’s renewal.  
Al-Harry Furniture Design • 20 Calhoun Street, Bluffton, SC 29910 • 843-757-5999 • alharryfurniture@gmail.com